Click here for a current calendar.
Youth & Children (You do not have to be a Lutheran to participate; all are welcome):
Teen Ministry for 7th-8th graders: 10:00 am every Sunday morning at The First Lutheran Church.
Tentative LYO Events
Tentative LYO Events for 7th – 12th grade
- December 22nd, Friday, 6:00pm-8:30pm @ FLC;: Dinner, Capture the Flag, Competitions, movie
- January 14th, Sunday, 12:30pm-7pm: ($10 per youth): Meet @ FLC, car-pool to Grassybute for sledding, competitions, team-building, lunch & dinner.
- January 20th [6th – 8th Grade ONLY] Fri-Sat LOCK-IN @ The Rough Rider Centergmg: Lazer Tag, Swimming, Skating, Basketball, bouncy house, etc. (Times TBA)
- February 16th-17th FLC LOCK IN! Friday– Noon Saturday (Start Time TBA): TBA Friday, Meet @ Rough Rider for Lazer Tag; then car-pool to FLC for LOCK-IN: competitions, dinner, Nerf guns, movie, wii games, devos. Wake for breakfast, broom hockey, team-building, devos, lunch. [Parents bring 1 breakfast dish & a broom]
- March 18th, Sunday, 2-5pm @ The Rough Rider Center. Skating, games, & devo.
- April 8th, Sunday, 7-8:30pm @ FLC. Nurf Gun competitions (bring guns/surfs if you have them, if not we will provide them), team building, devo.
- May 6th, Sunday, 7-8:30pm, Sand Volleyball & devos @ court by The Children’s Wooden Park by Kum&Go.
Tentative Lutheran Children Schedule Spring 2018
- January 2nd, Tuesday, 7:00pm-8:00pm Teacher's Meeting for Sunday School Teachers
- January 7th, Sunday, 10:00am, Sunday School resumes with GAME SUNDAY
- January 17th, Wednesday, 3:00pm-5:00pm, Sonshine Kids After School Program at the First Lutheran Church
- February 4th, Sunday 10:00am GAME SUNDAY
- February 7th, Wednesday, 1:30-4:00pm, Sonshine Kids After School Program at the Presbyterian Church
- February 21st, Wednesday, 3:00pm-5:00pm Sonshine Kids After School Program at the Presbyterian Church
- February 25th, Sunday, 11:00am worship service, children sing at the family worship service
- March Sundays (EVERY SUNDAY) at 10am, 1st Communion preparation for 4th-6th grade students
- March 4th, Sunday, 10:00am, GAME SUNDAY
- March 7th, Wednesday, 1:30-4:00pm Sonshine Kids After School Program at the First Lutheran Church
- March 21st, Wednesday, 3:00-5:00pm Sonshine Kids After School Program at the First Lutheran Church
- March 25th, Palm Sunday, 10:00am 1st communion practice, 11:00am 1st Communion, & Children sing at the 11:00am Service
- April 1st – EASTER GAME SUNDAY
- April 4th, Wednesday, 1:30-4:00pm, Sonshine Kids After School Program at the Presbyterian Church
- April 18th, Wednesday, 3:00pm-5:00pm Sonshine Kids After School Program at the Presbyterian Church
- April 29th, Sunday, Kids sing at the 11:00am Family Worship Service
- May 6th, Sunday, 10:00am, LAST DAY OF SUDAY SCHOOL & End of children’s church activities.
- Sonshine Kid’s: November 1st at the Presbyterian church.
- Kid’s Christmas Program practices start November 1st and happens each Wednesday in November from 6:45-7:45pm.
Parents can stay and participate in Pastor Rob’s Taize Worship service from 7:00-7:30.
The December meeting of the First Lutheran Unit of Women of the ELCA will be held on Thursday evening, November 30, beginning at 6:30 PM. This will be a kick-off for the Christmas season and will start with a special devotional. There will be coffee and cookies! Come and learn what WELCA is all about. This meeting is for all women of the church, not just the officers.
The First Lutheran unit of the Women of the ELCA will be hosting the Upper Missouri Cluster of units for the spring Gathering on Saturday, April 14, 2018. All women of Divide, Williams and McKenzie County churches are encouraged to attend for an interesting day of speakers and food. More details as these become available. Contact Cluster Financial Secretary Frances Olson with questions – 701-770-8502.
5th Quarter: After home football games, all are welcome to come to the First Lutheran Church for pizza and a movie.
For additional information of Calendar Events, Click, Calendar, on the toolbar at the right.
Watford City Area Lutheran Parish - ELCA