Women of the ELCA
All Executive Board Meetings are held on the first Wednesday of every month at the church in the conference room.
The New WELCA book is HERE
Learn About WECA Here
Calendar of Special Events
- There will be no Circle meetings during June, July and August.
- The next WELCA General Meeting will be Wednesday, April 3, beginning at 10 AM in the Conference Room. All interested women are invited to attend. This is the meeting that sets the agenda for the women’s groups.
- The Spring Meeting of the Upper Missouri Cluster of the Women of the ELCA will be held Saturday, April 6, at First Lutheran Church in Tioga, beginning at 9 AM. Call Frances, 701-770-8502, for additional information.
- The Women of First Lutheran will be holding the annual Spring Luncheon on Thursday, April 25, in the Centennial Hall of the Church from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM. Watch here for additional information as planning is completed. The Public is invited for a delicious time of fellowship and meeting new friends and neighbors.
- The Annual Spring Give Away (rummage sale but it’s all free!) is scheduled for Thursday, May 2 in the Centennial Hall. Watch for more information as planning is completed.
- The Western North Dakota Women’s Organization will hold its biennial convention on June 28 and 29 at Concordia Lutheran in Crosby. This is open to all interested women. Anne Beard has been elected the delegate from First Lutheran. Call Frances, 701-770-8502, for additional information.
Hope Circle - Meets on the second Monday at 5 p.m.
Peace Circle - Meets on the second Wednesday at 1:30 p.m. The WELCA Year book is here for your reference.
Watford City Area Lutheran Parish - ELCA